Saturday 30 December 2017

Reflecting.....

Over the Christmas period I have taken a bashing, mentally not physically, the cyber bullies have been out in force. I find it harder to deal with at this time of year due to tiredness, the cold, and basically feeling worn down. However, I won't let retards like this one woman get to me, as I know I do a fantastic job, and she does well..... fuck all.

So, I have found the way for me to get through idiots like her, is to reflect.... reflect on how many dogs we have rehomed his year, reflect on what an amazing team I have, what fantastic supporters I have, and how much more we will achieve in 2018. As I browse over photos, it makes me realize how important we are too so many lives, and how we do make a huge difference.

Dogs like .... Destiny .... who looks stunning now,
and is happily living in France....






Lorenzo... who amazes me every day with how incredible he looks....



So many dogs who we have rehabilitated, and given the chance to be loved by the amazing people that adopt from us. So, days like today, when I have found myself thinking why do I bother..... well these dogs and many more like them are why I bother....  













1 comment:

  1. We thank you every day for our Oscar even though he insists on licking zena's ears and wont crap outside if the weathers bad and it's wet preferring to crap on the floor in the bathroom!! He's made our home complete and it's all down to you and your team. You all do a fantastic job. X

    ReplyDelete