Wednesday 15 November 2017

Knowing Your Limits!

Every day I stop and stare at my horses, I consider myself to be so blessed to have them, and fortunate that I can afford to give them the care and food they need. I know I am bias, however, my horses are stunning. They have come so far from the day each of them arrived, and this has been done with minimal vet care, a lot of love and a hell of a lot of food.

Horses are not cheap, even without any large vets bills, they cost a small fortune to feed correctly every month. This is why I know my limits, and at present I cannot afford anymore, sadly there are people out there that think if they "rescue" then it is quantity, not quality of life for the animal. The bad "rescue" took on to much, and at one point they had ten horses, all under fed, all kept in hell, but hey they were rescued!!

These guys took on too much, they could not feed the horses the quantity they required, and struggled to even feed them daily. What they did feed was thrown on the floor, for the horses to stand in, and have to pick through. Everything was wrong, so wrong, and slowly the horses died.


Thankfully Seprona have now stepped in, but these guys are still too stubborn and pig headed to accept the help, and are refusing for the animals to be helped.

So, the horses still stand in hell, every day I am sent more photos from Seprona, and everyday I feel more sad for these horses.

This isn't rescue, this is hoarding, and these guys need stopping, and prosecuting. There are so many good people that have offered to help, but these guys and their supporters say there is nothing wrong, and that we are making it all up.


They say a photo tells a thousand words..... I don't need a thousand words.... there are no words! Seprona have now announced that these guys were given the seven days to rehome, which they have refused, so the only alternative will be to destroy the animals. What a sad sad day that will be due to the stubbornness and stupidity of a human. 



No comments:

Post a Comment