Sunday 5 November 2017

Too Much Coffee

I drink a lot of coffee, it helps to get me through the day, and not kill many people on the way, I have no issue with the quantity, but a few people have commented that maybe I should cut back. The honest answer is why? I drink it all day every day, and trust me you do not want to cross my path without coffee seeping through my veins.

I was sent a link the other day from a concerned lady, providing me with alternatives. Now I did chuckle, but before deleting I thought I would see what there was. You never know there might be something amazing on the list NOT.

On the list was Dandelion coffee WTF Firstly I have never actually seen a dandelion here, and secondly why the hell would you want to make coffee out of them.

Dandelions are for making wishes, releasing fairies, and scaring young kids into believing its why they wet the bed.

How can anyone presume that the green, hot sludge is an alternative to coffee that is like claiming an apple is an alternative to a chocolate eclair!

Here is the recipe if anyone wants to try it and convince me that it is delicious and will be on the menu at Starbucks soon. For now I'm happy to stick to my nice, strong coffee and not kill people.










No comments:

Post a Comment