Thursday 9 November 2017

Do You Want Cock?

Many of my Spanish friends will attempt to message me in English, this achieves two things, they get to practice their English and I get to chuckle. I do admire the fact that the Spanish want to try and learn a second language, and it is never their fault when I chuckle like a school girl at what they have written,

So, my phone goes off and it is Mrs C whose English is very good, and typically causes no huge amount of amusement. However, anyone that sends a simple message of "Do you want cock?" is going to get a line of laughing emojis. Mrs C replied with "what? what did I say wrong" I explained it was nothing, and that it was my humor. She said "cock... Rooster..... right?"  Yes I replied, but then she googled and it all went wrong.




All I could think of was what bloody google does she use, and OMG what a definition. At this point she fully understood the laughing emoji', and was mortified that she had asked me if I wanted the male reproductive organ. I explained it was fine, and maybe a little early for a rough bent up cock!

The next photo she sent was of a cock..... the feathered variety, which I agreed to take, and there ended the English lesson for that day. Although it did make me chuckle at random points throughout the day, schoolgirl mentality, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment