Wednesday 8 November 2017

I Am What I Am!

This week has been tough, and it is only Tuesday, all I can hope is that it will get better, although to be honest I am not holding my breath. Due to the shit storm that hit FB over the weekend regarding the "rescue" I have got the back lash. Did I share the video yes, did I share photos of their animals yes, did I do it for the good of the animals yes 100%

However, as always people were not happy, they think I should have deleted my comments, and posts, but nope sorry I stand by them. Due to those posts and other people denouncing the rescue, they have made the right decision to shut down. This is what is best for their animals, and ultimately them, as they can start to rebuild their life.

I have lost donations due to the posts, as some people said I was wrong, this will hit us hard, however, I will not be bullied into removing posts. When I believe in something, I will fight for it, and stand up to everyone. I am what I am, and that isn't going to change! Like the song.... I dont want praise, I dont want pity, I will bang my drum and make people see things from a different angle.

You may not agree with me, but I will fight and shout, and stamp until justice is done. If that means I will be standing alone all day everyday then so be it, but I will continue to do what I think is right. Animals were saved, and people's eyes were opened... if you were too blind to see then more fool you.







No comments:

Post a Comment