Wednesday 1 November 2017

Talk Is Cheap

I fall for it every time, the promises of food, and vets bills paid, and donations if I agree to take a dog, when in reality I never hear from the person again, well until the next dog they want me to take. I honestly don't know why I do it, over and over, oh yes I do to save the animal. The broken promises, and empty wallets do make me hate humans just a little more though.

I actually have more respect for people that are honest and say I have no money but I bought you a bag of dog food for taking the dog. Or I have nothing, but thank you for helping, and I'm not going to pretend I will send money, as I wont. The ones that state they will send money simply leave me feeling disappointed.



Why? because I am one of these people that if I say I will do something, I do it. Therefore, I expect everyone to be the same, and I must learn that we aren't all the same.

So, yet again I have dogs in the kennels that I have no funds for, no support to get them homes, and no bags of food to feed them. As it isnt their fault, I will get into more debt, find food from somewhere, and ensure that I find them homes.

                                                  TALK IS CHEAP ...... RESCUE ISN'T

No comments:

Post a Comment