Monday 3 September 2018

I Don't Care!

Oh dear it seems my blogs are causing a stir again, and the haters are out in force calling me unprofessional, and disgusting. The trouble is I really don't care what you think of me to be honest. Going on my page and bleating how writing about someone that dumps their dog is unprofessional is laughable.

First it was the aunt, stating I was disgusting as I referred to ... wait for it S...E...X... what are we 12 and cannot discuss sex on an open platform? and then it was the mum stating she was disgusted, well yes love I was disgusted that your son got rid of his dog after a year.

The thing is, these people just don't get it, they don't understand that I really don't care about what they say. I don't care what they call me, I don't care that they are hurt, and disgusted, I don't care that they feel humiliated. What I do care about is these dogs. I care that they are hurt, and confused, and we are left to pick up the pieces.

I make a promise to every single animal that I save that I will make their life better, and sadly this means that I have to trust other humans to do the same. Many achieve this and the dogs get amazing homes, with people who love them for the rest of their lives.

Then there are the small majority that fail, and let the dog down, and these people are the ones that bleat they are the victim. No, you are the arseholes, and that is my opinion which I am allowed. As I have stated many times before, you don't like my blog the exits are clearly marked..... feel free to leave!




3 comments:

  1. Carry on doing what you're doing Louise and f*^k the arseholes. What was the matter with the dog? Did it bark, fart a lot, pee in the front room because the door was always closed or was it that the shine wore off? These dickheads are all over the place aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carry on doing what you're doing Louise and f*^k the arseholes. What was the matter with the dog? Did it bark, fart a lot, pee in the front room because the door was always closed or was it that the shine wore off? These dickheads are all over the place aren't they?

    ReplyDelete