Thursday 27 September 2018

I'm Really Angry!

I am really pissed off this morning, and it is not even 07.00am yet, don't worry the guest is fine, alive and not wanting to jump on the next plane yet. I just logged on to my page to see some idiot has written the most stupid of comments, which normally I would ignore, however, lack of sleep and a few hell days has made me more sensitive than normal.

I have had three really bad cases come in this week, all of which are going to take time, effort and of course money to help. So, I did an appeal as I always do with photos of the dogs...
Monroe a FBD who has been used, abused, and dumped, various health issues which all need sorting ....

Murtle a beautiful baby pod who has one of the worse cases of scabies I have seen, infection after infection , open sores, and basically WTF

and Jabba...w ell we are all at a loss as to what the fuck is wrong with him.... and yes I swore but its been one of those 48 hours.....
People have been donating which is incredible...... thanks guys.... and then some idiot woman wrote....

Its a scam....WT actual F... which bit is the scam? can she honestly be saying the dogs don't exist, or I made them up, or what? I have called this woman out as I want her to explain her comment, as you dont come onto my page writing shit, when I am tired and pissed off.

So, we will wait and see what this woman has to say for herself...

Rant over... and thanks again for the donations.... feel free to keep donating, these three are going to break me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment