Friday 14 July 2017

Some Kind Of Stupid!

This blog is going to offend some people, and I apologize, but are Owners of French Bull Dogs some kind of stupid. Now, before, I get a million don't tar us all with the same brush messages, I know I know, not all of you, but a HUGE majority are lacking brain cells. Some of you are amazing, have adopted from me, and I love, but others I want to hit with a shovel.

I actually do dread having FBD come in now, as the moment they hit the page I get so many messages from the FBD crowd.
Usually they mildly annoy with their attitude, and their we are better than everyone else messages. However, yesterday they reached a whole new level of stupid, one that even I could not believe.

We collected dogs from the Pound yesterday, and up on the page went the "today we welcome blah blah blah" with the photos. When we collect from the pound, all we know is age, sex, and we have the dog. No full medical history, no recent medical history.... AGE .. SEX.... and the DOG.

Therefore, every dog has got to be seen by our vet, assessed by us, and then when ready they go for adoption. No where in my blah blah post, does it say these dogs are up for adoption. it says  WELCOME...... Now, I have always thought it would be common sense that you see a photo of  dog not looking its best, see it has just been collected from a pound, you would know it wasnt up for adoption yet.

Oh, how wrong am I, people actually think this is their please adopt me post!
In there was a FBD, now this FBD is in the most awful condition, he has numerous skin issues, and needs to be assessed fully. Yet I had 45 messages doing the usual, you have a FBD for adoption, I want him, I need him, I have others, I am the best home, how can I get him.

Only ONE woman messaged and said, when the FBD has been fully assessed and is up for adoption can I apply. OMFG someone actually got it, and this lovely lady I actually thanked for being normal and sensible. She could not believe that others had not messaged the same, and as she stated, "isn't that obvious" Well apparently not.

Am I asking too much of people to look at the photos, and use their brains? Is this where the problem starts, I am thinking people have brains?

So, I send out a copied and pasted message to the 44 other people stating "as you can see from the photos, he is not up for adoption yet. When he has been fully assessed he will go up for adoption. When he does you can apply"

I got back:

3...... ok
5...... Can you message me when he is
2...... I will go else where then
6...... Will that be this week
2.......But I am the perfect home
7....... Can I reserve him though so I get him before others
5.......Didnt answer

and then 14.... Why can I not adopt him now?

I give up I really do!


No comments:

Post a Comment