Monday 17 July 2017

Don't Like What I Write....... Feel Free to Leave

I blog for me, I choose to share it, so that people see a different side to what we do, and not just the fluffy happy tails, and nice bits. No one forces people to read the blog, its there, on the open web, for people to enjoy.
If you don't like it, or don't agree, feel free to use the virtual door, as I do not have time for your pathetic complaints.




People often message me to tell me they enjoy the blog, but then I get the messages telling me its "Crap" or made up, or boring, or pointless, and all I can say is REALLY. If you don't want to read it then fine, but why the hell are you taking the time to tell me how you are not going to read it.




I have also been told off about the language, god help you if you think this is bad!

I'm me, and this is my life, my world, and if you are interested then stick around, if not please just float away like a cloud....


2 comments:

  1. Please keep ypur blogs coming, Louise. Like you said, if you don't like them, piss off!!! I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep ypur blogs coming, Louise. Like you said, if you don't like them, piss off!!! I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete