Monday 1 January 2018

Hellllooooo 2018!

As we welcome a new year, I like to consider that it is the first blank page of a 365 page book. I always want to ensure that our book is full of happy tales, and that we keep growing our reader base, and gain new friends along the way. I would love to say that all negative things are left behind, however, this is not true... but moving into 2018 I can say:

If you wronged me, I will never get over it, however,  have moved on! 
If we aren't speaking, that's fine...I'm not wasting anymore time on people that cannot be bothered.
If you’re talking and posting about me, great means I am important enough be on your mind
If you don’t want to deal with me, brilliant, continue not to
If you don’t like me, that is your choice, and I really don't care

Life is too short for all the drama, and backbiting, and I know we do a great job, therefore, I am confident and comfortable with my choices. In 2017 we achieved so much, don't get me wrong, there were many low points, but also some incredible highs. 

In 2017:

We rehomed 435 dogs, which is fantastic, everyone that has adopted, shared, and donated has helped these lucky dogs. The UK team has grown in strength and confidence. Without these guys giving up their homes and lives to foster the dogs, we could not achieve as much as we do. We took on some of our most challenging cases, which brought happiness, but also tears, as we said goodbye to some of the older dogs. 

We took out the trash several times, binning "wannabe rescues" and making sure we work with good ones. We also did the same with people, as negative people, are draining, and have sad pathetic lives. We now have positive people who we work with, and want the same goal which is working together to see more dogs rehomed. 

So, Adios 2017... and hola 2018...... lets see what you have to offer! 











No comments:

Post a Comment