Monday 8 January 2018

Whats One More!

People often say to me, "oh you must fall in love with them all?" No is the simple answer to that, of course every dog that we save is special, but many come and go without any tug on the heart from me. However, once in a while I stop, and look and think well you are staying aren't you. The only similarity is that they are often old.

My soft spot is oldies, it really pisses me off when I see old dogs dropped off to the pound without a care in the world. Add a shepherd into that mix, and well it is a recipe for disaster. So, when I picked up this old guy it really was only a matter of time before he was in the house.

Don't get me wrong he did go to the kennels... for one night, by morning he had escaped, and sat next to my car refusing to move. So, he was introduced to my pack, and all went well. He fitted in like he had always been here.

Oh well whats one more? well it means more food, more vets, and less space on the sofa, but hey who needs to sit down anyway.


1 comment:

  1. He's absolutely gorgeous!!! When our 2 have gone and if I'm still breathing I want to rescue either oldies or that one that no one takes a look at. Keep forgetting that I'm an oldie though!!!

    ReplyDelete