Saturday 20 January 2018

Give Me A Break!

I'm a strong woman, and can deal with a hell of a lot of things being thrown at me all at once, but REALLY come on god give me a break. This week has been hard, mentally draining, physically difficult, and financially a struggle.  We have had quick succession of abuse cases, and both the money pot and energy pot are empty.

I actually cried this week, and it wasn't dust in my eyes, I cried out of frustration, anger, and despair. I cried because there is only so much I can do, and I feel this week humans have let everyone down. The latest two dogs to come in have been starved, nothing medically wrong, just someone who was supposed to be caring for them, choose to not feed them.

I cannot go into details as yet as there is an on going court case, but you know it is serious when the police get you out of bed, to drive to the middle of no where to collect dogs. If that wasn't bad enough, you then have to go the next day to collect two more from the same case that are likely to die.


Although they are critical, and there is a huge possibility that they may die, I could not leave them where they were. The only way I can do this, is knowing that I give 100^ and regardless of the outcome, that I tried.


The problem is we need funds, we need food, I am not going to sugarcoat it, we are in deep, and need help with these things. I am appealing to everyone, and hoping that all the people that read this, follow my page and know what we do, stick their hands in their pockets and help, even 1 euro would help. 


- Paypal: petpalsgc@gmail.com
please send to family and friends, or we get charged 
- Spanish Bank Acc: LA CAIXA
ACC: 2100 6003 0002 0013 1820
IBAN: ES43 2100 6003 0002 0013 1820
SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- UK bank account: MRS L BAKER NATIONWIDE 070116 40349444
You can also have one of our collection tins in your workplace






No comments:

Post a Comment