Tuesday 25 December 2018

What Day Is It?

Anyone with animals, even just one dog or cat knows that the 25th December AKA Christmas Day, is just another day. Everything for me is exactly the same as the other 364 days of the year. With this quantity of animals there is no relaxing, no getting pissed, and no getting a lay in.

Whilst a majority of the world are in their PJ's unwrapping and enjoying time with their loved ones, I am feeding and cleaning the masses. This lot don't care that us humans want to sit and relax, or that this one day is supposed to be about us.

For them it is business as normal and all I can ask for is no major disasters so I can spend a proportion of the day with my family. I also don't want my phone going off, as it has done in previous years. There is nothing worse than getting the I have found this dog message.

This year it is even more hectic for me, as I have a big mouth and made a bold statement that if a sum of money was raised I would cook Christmas dinner for all the animals. Fast forward to Christmas, and yep I've been cooking for hours! yippee.

No matter what you are doing today, where you are in the world, and how you choose to spend it, have a great day.  Feliz Navidad <3





No comments:

Post a Comment