Monday 16 July 2018

Trudging On!

I have been quiet recently, sorry haters  I am still here, just hot, tired and stressed. You can always tell what time of year it is by my answer to people when they message, in the summer months the conversation goes like this:

"hi how are you?"

Hot
Tired
Skint
Stressed

In the winter they go like this:

"hi how are you?"

Wet
Tired
Muddy
Skint
Stressed

Every year the same, the summer months are tough, financially, mentally and physically. I am not getting any younger, and every year I feel the struggle more, and do wonder why I do this. The summer heat has come later this year, and thankfully we have only had a couple of unbearable days... so far!

So, normal service will be resumed soon I promise, loads to moan and write about, too many dogs, too many cases, not enough money, but hey

"Rescue dogs they said, it would be fun they said"





No comments:

Post a Comment