There was a post about me, and the "state" of my kennels, the poor conditions my dogs are kept, and how I should be shut down. below is the photo, and I will break down the issues these dog caring people raised.
So, these were the comments made:
- The floor is DISGUSTING, I obviously have not cleaned in days! - yep, it sure is and within 20 minutes, a bottle of cleaner, and a pressure washer it was spotless. trust me days would be far worse than this
- There is dog shit in the beds, OBVIOUSLY no one has cleaned in days- see dogs step in shit, and then they leap everywhere. ALL bedding is changed every day, loads of washing loads of work but worth it
- The walls need painting- yep, they do, this would involve, time, energy and money, three things I do not have.
- Those are not REAL beds- nope, they are old transport boxes, recycling at its best.
- Those NOT real beds have been chewed, and should be thrown out - if I threw out everything that got chewed, I would be throwing out stuff every day.
The post attracted all the usual people, all the usual sofa surfers that have never actually been to a rescue or kennels in their life. So, whilst you are sat on your bum, trolling FB, I am cleaning kennels and saving lives. I know where I would rather be....
Post a Comment